Benefits You Receive as a Member of the BAT&VB!
- Free listing in our publications where applicable.
- Distribution of our literature through the Regional Travel shows and events, Local Brochure Distributors and by Mail.
- Cooperative advertising rates in publications such as Lake Erie Shores & Islands Visitors Guides, Sandusky guide, and Sandusky County Visitors Bureau.
- Participation in other promotions.
- Keep up with current tourism trends at the national, state, and local level as well as legislative issues at our monthly meetings.
- Make new acquaintances and business contacts through social aspects of the bureau.
- Share ideas and learn what is new through our representative memberships with other tourism related groups.
- Free listing on our website: (www.bellevuetourism.org) and links with your website make tourists efforts at gaining information easier, thus helping them find you.
- Monthly Meetings – Fourth Thursday of the month at the Bellevue Recreation Center at 7:30 pm unless otherwise posted.
The Bellevue Area Tourism & Visitors Bureau (BATVB) is a not for profit group comprised of the four county area businesses, attractions, restaurants, hoteliers, services, specialty shops, historic groups, and individuals interested in promoting tourism and its related extensive economic opportunities.
We attend seminars provided by Ohio Travel and Tourism, business expos, and local events.
Advertising participation includes: Lake Erie Shores & Islands Visitors Guide, Lake Front Publications Vacation Map and Sandusky County Visitors Bureau.
Our brochure and rack card publications are distributed through the Ohio Pavilion at regional shows, and with CTM Media Group / Lake Erie Shores and Islands Area brochure rack program, as well as the Ohio Travel Information Centers.
Meetings are held on the fourth Thursday of the month at the Bellevue Recreation Center, 7:30pm unless otherwise posted..
For more information e-mail us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 419-684-4030 to speak with Carol Marten, Marketing Director, for any questions you may have.